First licensed in 1994, Chuck earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Business with a major in Real Estate from the University of Florida (’95). He continually educates himself through professional development courses and continuing education and has earned the following designations:
- Accredited Luxury Home Specialist (ALHS)
- Real Estate Collaboration Specialist – Divorce (RCS-D)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Certified Distressed Property Expert (CDPE)
- Florida Military Specialist (FMS)
- REO (Real Estate Owned) Specialist (REO)
Chuck is also a retired U.S. Marine. When you work with him and Valence Realty as your Broker, you have a professional with the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and commitment on your side.
As a Divorce Real Estate Specialist (RCS-D), Chuck is uniquely qualified to help divorcing homeowners navigate the myriad of issues associated with real property in divorce situations. If you are contemplating, or actively going through a divorce, and own real estate, PLEASE CONTACT & WORK WITH A SPECIALLY TRAINED BROKER like Chuck! If you or anyone you know is in this situation, please contact him ASAP.
In his spare time, Chuck enjoys sports, skiing, scuba-diving, weightlifting, and of course, the Florida Gators.