Turn to a Realtor® for professional advice!
Are you thinking about selling your current home but don’t know where to start? A Realtor® in Florida can help you attract buyers from around the corner – or from another continent – then help you close the sale and move ahead with your life.
Marketing and selling a home is a complex process that involves all the tools of the real estate profession, from social networking and online video tours to Multiple Listing Service (MLS) postings, newspaper ads and even knocking on neighborhood doors. A Realtor® can help you avoid potentially costly mistakes and keep the sales process running smoothly, saving time, money and headaches.
In guiding you through the maze of paperwork and procedures involved in selling a home, a Realtor® can provide you with a full complement of services, including:
• Gather information about your home – such as square footage, type of heating and cooling systems, proximity to schools and other features – to prepare to list it for sale.
• Analyze comparable home sales in the area, then use that information to help you better estimate your property’s value, so it can be priced right to sell.
• Design an effective strategy to market your home. Post photos and information about the home on high-volume websites, email open house invitations, place advertisements in local publications and put a traditional for-sale sign in front of the residence.
• List your home on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), maximizing its exposure to prospective buyers locally, nationally and internationally.
• Bring qualified buyers to preview your home.
• Write offers, place the buyer’s deposit in escrow and take care of other necessary paperwork.
• Guide you through all aspects of the sales contract and deal with the buyer on any items that may need to be negotiated.
• Help to investigate financing, arrange for home inspections and appraisals, and other details that are part of the preparation for closing the deal.
• Serve as your representative at the closing of the home sale.
Unlike someone with a real estate license who has simply met the state’s requirements to do business in Florida, a Realtor takes the profession to the next level. He or she voluntarily agrees to act under, and abide by, a Code of Ethics by becoming a member of the local, state and national Realtor boards/associations. Realtors abide by a set of professional principles, serve clients fairly and maintain a high level of industry knowledge about the buying and selling of real estate.
With a Realtor involved, you can relax, knowing the purchase is in safe, knowledgeable, capable and caring hands.
Want to know what your home is worth in todays market? Fill out the information below for your free, confidential home valuation.