Turn to a Realtor® for professional advice!
To help you make the right choice, a Realtor® in Florida can provide knowledgeable, professional advice and guide you through every step of the transaction, saving time, money and aggravation.
A Realtor® can provide you with a full complement of services, including:
• Identify suitable properties for your lifestyle and wallet.
• Provide information about neighborhoods, communities and condominium developments.
• Determine the right price range – how much home you can afford to buy.
• Offer advice about the personal and financial data needed to apply for a home loan.
• Discuss the pros and cons of buying a property in financial distress.
• Help you navigate the purchase, including factors like price negotiation, financing, terms, date of possession, repairs, and furnishings or equipment.
• Assist you in finding qualified professionals to do property investigations and provide written reports.
• Provide guidance through the closing process to make sure the transaction completes smoothly.
Unlike someone with a real estate license who has simply met the state’s requirements to do business in Florida, a Realtor takes the profession to the next level. He or she voluntarily agrees to act under, and abide by, a Code of Ethics by becoming a member of the local, state and national Realtor boards/ associations. Realtors abide by a set of professional principles, serve clients fairly and maintain a high level of industry knowledge about the buying and selling of real estate.
With a Realtor involved, you can relax, knowing the purchase is in safe, knowledgeable, capable and caring hands.